If you have a new car to put on the club permit system, or are transferring a car from another club or from another member, then the following requirements apply:-
- You need to download or obtain from VICROADS and fill in the “Club Permit Application” and the “Vehicle Eligibility and Standards Declaration” forms. Both these forms then need to be signed by the club permit officer (Warren Reid). If Warren Reid is unavailable, then other signatories listed below can also sign.
- Any signatory signing off the “Vehicle Eligibility and Standards Declaration” MUST SIGHT THE VEHICLE FOR WHICH THE CLUB PERMIT IS BEEN APPLIED FOR and to assess the extent (if any) of modifications.
- You must obtain a current Victorian Roadworthy Certificate for the vehicle and supply a copy to the Club Signatory.
- You must fill in the AHSDC Acknowledgment form (if not already done so) and return to Warren Reid (these can be supplied by Warren)
- You must supply 6 (time stamped) photos covering the various details of the car as shown below to Warren Reid. Preference is for electronic versions of photos.
- Once items 1 to 5 have been addressed then you take the signed club signatory forms along with the RWC to a VICROADS office and pay for either a 45 or 90 day permit and receive the plates to place on the car.
- Warren Reid (Club Permit Officer) 9 Giana Court, RINGWOOD NORTH 3134. Mob: 0432604076 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Welsh
- Owen Crombie
- Garry Neeman
More information on the requirements of the scheme and the relevant forms can be found on the VICROADS website :-
Required Photos for New Club Permit Applications (not renewals)
- Front of car
- Back of car
- Chassis number
- Engine number
- Drivers side
- Drivers side door