- Download 25
- File Size 238.64 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 15, 2018
- Last Updated August 15, 2018
Austin Healey Sprite Drivers’ Club Incorporated MODEL RULES For an INCORPORATED ASSOCIATION
(1) The name of the incorporated association is "Austin Healey Sprite Drivers’ Club Incorporated".
Under section 23 of the Act, the name of the association and its registration number must appear on all its business documents.
The purposes of the association are—
(1)To promote foster and conduct the sports of automobilism and motorsport in its many branches
(2) To promote friendship and courtesy on the road, socially, and in competition
(3) To promote and engender social activities
(4) To conduct meetings and classes whereby members may obtain knowledge enabling them to become better drivers and maintain their vehicles to a high standard of efficiency
(5) To affiliate with the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport, acknowledge its constitution and observe the National Competition Rules
(6) To publish a periodical to be known as “Goblins Gazette”. Issues to be made at least quarterly and posted to the Members private address. The price to be included in the annual subscription, and accounted separately in the Annual Accounts.
(7) To be associated together for the promotion of non-professional sport only
(8) To promote preservation and use of Austin Healey Sprites and related MG Midgets.