The Austin Healey Sprite Drivers’ Club Inc. is an enduring and successful car club, offering members a range of benefits and many opportunities to get out and about in their cars. We warmly welcome new members with an interest in these cars, whether an owner or not.
- monthly club meetings (except January), social drives and events, full competition program
- club magazine “Goblins’ Gazette” posted to you each month (except January)
- voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- option to participate in the VicRoads Club Permit Scheme (CPS) with AHSDC
Apply or Renew:
- AHSDC manages memberships with
- apply for a new membership by selecting the appropriate Membership Type below
- renew an existing membership via the Login option – if already logged in, use the Account option
- applications for new membership will be subject to acceptance by the AHSDC Committee
- Club Permit Scheme (CPS) Administration Fee: $10.00 per year (for any number of vehicles)
- read our
- for further information, contact the Membership Secretary, Frank Bugeja at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0411 293 984
(new or renewing): $90.00 per year – available to anyone aged 15 years or over
- Member Family
(new or renewing): $25.00 per year – available to anyone aged 15 years or over, who is a family member of a Member, and who resides at the same address as the Member (requires separate login to Member)
(new or renewing): $25.00 per year – available to anyone under the age of 15 years
Terms and Conditions:
Club Permit Scheme
The Club Permit Scheme (CPS) administered by AHSDC is only open to financial members of AHSDC. Once members resign or let their membership lapse the permit will be deemed to be invalid. Membership is deemed to have lapsed as of 1 January in the following new year.
CPS is not “registration for old cars” or for that matter registration of the vehicle – it is a permit for the restricted use of an unregistered vehicle for which the appropriate Transport Accident Charge and Permit Fee have been paid. The scheme consists of a logbook which the holder or the authorised driver will fill out at the start of the day on which the vehicle is to be used. Logbooks will not be required to be filled out if the vehicle travels less than 100 metres from its garaged address. Once the logbook has been filled out the vehicle may be used for any purpose, club event or not.
Of important note is the VicRoads requirement that all vehicles participating in the scheme must be in a safe working condition. If a vehicle will not pass a roadworthy certificate, then it is deemed not safe to use. The onus of vehicle safety is totally with the Club Permit holder/driver. If AHSDC becomes aware that a vehicle is being driven in an unsafe or unroadworthy condition, the Club is obliged to promptly notify that member of the suspected safety issue(s) and require that any such issues be rectified within l4 days. Full details and requirements of the scheme can be found on the VicRoads website.
A permit will not be issued or re-signed by the club unless this form is signed by the applicant at the start of each financial year, or, on joining the AHSDC/applying for a permit.