The Austin Healey Sprite Drivers’ Club Inc. is an enduring and successful car club, offering members a range of benefits and many opportunities to get out and about in their cars. We warmly welcome new members with an interest in these cars, whether an owner or not.
- monthly club meetings (except January), social drives and events, full competition program
- club magazine “Goblins’ Gazette” posted to you each month (except January)
- voting rights at the Annual General Meeting (except Associate members)
- option to participate in the VicRoads Club Permit Scheme (CPS) administered by AHSDC
- Member (new or renewing): $90.00 per year – available to anyone aged 15 years or over
- Member Family (new or renewing): $25.00 per year – available to anyone aged 15 years or over, who is a family member of a Member, and who resides at the same address as the Member (requires a separate login to Member)
- Associate (new or renewing): $25.00 per year – available to anyone under the age of 15 years
Club Permit Scheme (CPS) Administration Fee: $10.00 per year for any number of cars
AHSDC manages memberships with MemberPress . Read our Privacy Statement
For further information, contact the Membership Secretary, Frank Bugeja at email@example.com or by phone on 0411 293 984
Apply for a new membership by selecting the required membership type:
Applications for new membership will be subject to approval by the AHSDC Committee
Renew a current membership via the Login option – if already logged in, use the Account option
Terms and Conditions:
Refer to the Club Constitution (Rules of Incorporation)
Club Permit Scheme
Refer to the Club Permit Scheme page
Thinking about getting a Sprite or a Midget?
One of our long-standing members gives invaluable advice on what to look for if you are considering purchasing a Sprite or a Midget.
Once you have made the decision, the next logical step is to come and join us!
Buying and Driving a Sprite or Midget
Why choose an old Sports-car like a Sprite or [...]